Headquartered in Germany, VERMES Microdispensing, is a global market leader in the design and manufacturing of innovative microdispensing systems for adhesives, silicone, greases, solvents and other liquids. Our high-precision valves support state-of-the-art production processes of well-known brands in the semiconductor, automotive and pharmaceutical industries, to name a few. As a rapidly expanding and progressive mid-sized company with global branches and strong international partners, we are a stable employer in a future oriented market.
We are looking for you to join our team at our headquarters in Holzkirchen (near Munich) at the earliest possible date.
In your new position, you with your team will be responsible for the design of microprocessor-based circuits (analog and digital) for our dispensing systems; from the initial requirement through idea, layout, the commissioning up to the production start-up phase. Furthermore, you will deal with the design of switching power supplies, piezo output stages, and sophisticated measurement circuits. Additionally, you will also check the functionality with circuit simulations using SPICE and, if required, carry out fault analysis on our complex devices.
With the right credential and experience, the position as team leader is also available.
Your personal attributes:
- Completed studies in electrical engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in circuit engineering, especially in the design of analog and digital circuits - experience in FPGA design would be an advantage
- Experience in microprocessor applications and in handling class D amplifiers
- Familiarity with modern measurement technology
- Experience in using current electrical CAD software (Altium Designer)
- Proficient in Labview
- Knowledge of the bus systems I2C, SPI, CAN, Ethernet, USB
- Independent, proactive and possesses interdisciplinary teamwork skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Attractive employer benefits such as corporate benefits, special payments and the support of your personal growth
- Flexible working time model with overtime compensation
- A family-like company culture with a flat hierarchy, creative freedom and security
- Proximity to the big city combined with the advantages of a charming environment with a high quality of life in south of Munich
- A multicultural team with interesting clients from all over the world
Contact Person:VERMES Microdispensing GmbH
Ms. Linda Ameis
+49 (0)8024 644-25